Adobe Systems has developed a set of creative applications for mobiles, desktops, laptops, and services which are used for designing, developing, and publishing audio, video, graphical, and interactive content for the various platforms and devices. It can be used for photography, UX, web, and more.
Benefits of installing Adobe Creative Cloud
Once you install Adobe Creative cloud application, it provides you some amazing services:
- It comes with an ultimate editing program, known as Adobe Photoshop CC, for motion graphics 2D and 3D. It is a boon for the photoshop users.
- Adobe CC also has a vector-based tool which is built for professional artists and designers.
- It also comes with a photo processor and image organizer which helps in viewing, retouching images, and optimising.
- It has a platform built for the professional designers helping them to create content in a variety of formats. The designers can comfortably work on complex documents.
- It gives tools which enable designing, developing, coding, and publishing web based applications and pages.
- You can also record and edit audio files in a multitrack.
- It supports editing for high-definition video formats.
However, you might want to add one or two features but the entire creative cloud app make its place in the File explorer navigation pane taking a lot of space which you would likely not appreciate to happen. In such a scenario, you can remove or uninstall Adobe Creative cloud with a few simple steps.
How to remove Adobe Creative Cloud?
In case you no longer want to use Adobe Creative cloud, you can use the adobe creative cloud uninstaller tool to remove the application. Run the file creative cloud uninstaller.exe.
Follow the steps to uninstall this application:
- After running the uninstaller click on run to continue.
- There will be a prompt asking you to confirm if you really want to uninstall the creative cloud application.
- Click on uninstall.
- The uninstaller would remove the app from your computer.
Read More: How to Uninstall Apps on Mac?
How to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud without login?
You can also remove the creative cloud application even when you are offline. Thus, you would be easily to uninstall adobe creative cloud without login. Follow the simple steps to do it:
- Go to the Windows menu and click settings.
- In settings, select system. Now, go to apps and features option.
- Go to the list of installed applications and you can right click on the application that you want to remove. Click uninstall on it.
How to uninstall Adobe CC on Mac Laptop?
In case, you want to uninstall the adobe creative cloud on the MAC laptop, you need to go through the following steps:
- Go to the application’s folder in the Applications folder.
- Locate the application name and double click on it. You can get the option of uninstall – click on it and go through the instructions which follow to complete the process.
Have you used Adobe Creative Clouds application? If yes, then share your experience of using the application.