One of the most talked-about topics is how to uninstall epic games launcher. But before that, let’s discuss what actually the Epic games launcher stands for. It is an online gaming platform that is gaining the attention of many gamers who are looking for a platform to play the most rated online games such as Fortnite on the PC or laptops. Like every other online gaming program, it can have flaws too.
There is a possibility that the gamers might face errors while running the games on it. For such errors that make the gamers to go in disappointing mode, it is essential to try different permutations and combinations to get back to the gaming experience. One of the ways is to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher. In this article, you will get to know the steps to uninstall the Epic Game Launcher. Remember the steps are applicable to Macbook pro along with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and PC and other smartphone devices.
How to uninstall epic games launcher windows 10 but still running?
Uninstalling the Epic Game Launcher can be an easy task for many of you but for some, it is a complex procedure to uninstall epic games launcher from windows 10. That’s because the Epic Games Launcher keeps on running in the background even when you delete it. So here are few steps you need to follow if you want to uninstall epic games launcher from windows 10 completely:-
- From the search bar, you need to click on the “Add or Remove Programs: option that will redirect to the page.
- Now, search for the Epic Games Launcher and then click on the “Uninstall” option.
- Either your game launcher will be fully uninstalled or you will get a message that says you have to close the launcher before you uninstall it.
- You just have to click on the “Ignore” option and try to press on.
- Now, open your task manager and open the “Processes” tab by clicking on the “More Details” arrow present in the task manager window.
- Now, search for the Epic Games Launcher under the “Background Processes” option.
- After this, you have to right-click on the Epic Games Launcher icon and then click on the “End task” option.
- Click on the “Add or Remove programs” option and click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Make sure you have saved the game data and make sure you check the associated files.
Note:- The above-mentioned steps are also applicable if you are looking for the procedure “how to uninstall epic games launcher Mac”.
To sum up:-
Hopefully, the steps mentioned in the article will help you to get through the process to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher from your PCs and Mac. In case, you still have concerns with the Uninstalling process, then it is recommended to get the assistance and guidance from the Customer Support assistants available on its Official support page.