If you have played games on Xbox consoles you might be known to the fact that both Xbox One S and Xbox X come with a lot of storage space. However, it is common that you will have a full hard drive as a result of storing games. So, you will be left with no other option rather than uninstalling a game or storing games in an external hard drive. Choosing the option to uninstall the Xbox games is a reversible process. Therefore, if you find yourself stuck in a situation where you want to play millennium games on your hit list but your hard drive is full of the stacked up old games then you have to uninstall those games from your Xbox one console.
However, the only drawback of having a CD gaming disk to that you don’t have the time to install it all over again. The online games are more problematic as compared to the CD games as it depends upon the internet connection that is having a monthly data connection because it will require an ample amount of data to connect all over again when you are installing the game again from scratch. Here in the article, you will get to know how to delete saved games on Xbox one when they are not in need.
If you uninstall an Xbox One Game will it delete the saved data?
The saved data will get removed once you uninstall the game from Xbox One. You can deal with this problem by copying your saved data to external storage, or you can try to move the entire game to an external hard drive. However, you don’t need to worry much about your saved data as Xbox One is having cloud storage that backs up your data.
How to delete saved games on Xbox One?
The basic steps that are important to be considered are as follows:-
- Firstly, click and visit the “Home” option and then visit the “My games & Apps” option.
- Now, select the games and the apps that you wish to delete.
- In this step, you have to highlight the games that are to be deleted.
- Now, click on the “Manage game” option.
- Click on the “Uninstall all” option to proceed further.
- Click once again on the “Uninstall all” option to confirm the deletion process.
Read Official Article – https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/manage-storage
Note: – By uninstalling the game, all the add-ons, saved data in games and many more will be deleted. If you want to protect your saved data, then you need to make sure that you were connected to the internet and signed in to your account.
How to reinstall the Xbox One game once it is uninstalled?
For the purpose of reinstalling the game you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- To begin with, the steps you first need to click on the “Home” option and then click on the “My games & apps” option.
- After this, you have to further click on the “Ready to Install” option to move ahead.
- In the last and final step, you just have to choose a previously uninstalled the game or the app and then click on the “Install” option to complete the process.
If you no longer wish to play certain games on Xbox one it is better to uninstall the saved data of such games. Hopefully, this article has guided you with the steps to uninstall the games from Xbox. Follow the steps mentioned here. If you encounter any issues then it is recommended to get in touch with the Customer support team via helpline number available online.
Read Next – How to uninstall apps on windows 10?