At times, many Windows 10 users come across a situation when they need to uninstall certain programs from their devices. The reason could be many such as the program is not working as should be or the program is not opening. In this situation, the best thing they can do is uninstall them. The procedure to uninstall programs from Windows 10 is very easy and the easy-to-follow steps for the same are discussed in this article. So here’s how you can do this. The method mentioned below applies to Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
How to uninstall apps on windows 10
- The first thing you need to do is click on the “Start” button /menu of your Windows 10 device.
- Now, tap on the “Settings” option and then select “Apps”.
- After this, you have to tap on the option that reads as “Apps & features”.
- Now locate the app that you wish to uninstall and tap on it.
- After this, right-click on the app and hit the “uninstall” button.
How do I delete programs on windows 10?
If you wish to delete a program on Windows 10, then you can easily do it from the Start menu and this how you can do it:
- First of all, open your device and go to the “Start” menu by tapping on it.
- Now, locate the program that you wish to delete. You can easily do it by using the “search-box”.
- After locating the program, right-click on it. You can also press and hold the program.
- In the end, hit the “Uninstall” option to delete the program.
How can you uninstall a program that won’t uninstall?
Sometimes, you might come across a question that how to uninstall programs on Windows 10 that won’t uninstall from your desktop or laptop. This covers all the laptops & desktops such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
To uninstall such a program you first need to download “The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter”. This helps in fixing up the issues whenever you get stuck with uninstalling or deleting programs. The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter also fixes up corrupted registry keys. The software encompasses a list of options that you can follow.
For the program which is not listed in the uninstall option, you will need to provide the program’s product code and this code can be accessed by a tool that is used for reading MSI files. This tool is usually available with the IT professionals who will provide you with the product code from the property table of the MSI file.
This is how you can easily uninstall/remove/delete a program from your Windows 10 device. In case you are still having trouble, you can get instant support from customer care.